jueves, 1 de julio de 2010

My 2 Cents On Magical Diaries

I've recently read a few posts about magical diaries here and here, and I wanted to voice my opinion on them.
For me, MD serve two purpouses, the show patterns in your practice and function as an archive.

For example, I've been doing for a few months ESP exercises with Tarot cards. when I began i had a "constant" percentage of guesses of around 14%. Two or three months later it rose to 17% and now I'm starting to get a 20/21% everytime. Thus, If tomorrow I practice and happen to get a 65% I'm surely attributing it to casualty and not my subtle senses!

They also work as archives because they let you check how, when and to which result you did your workings, letting you find further patterns and affinities with certain forces and dissafinities with others.

Just a sketch, just my 2 cents.

Blessings in Christ and Sophia,

Senko

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario